Tuesday, April 3, 2007

Anonymous

I've always wanted to be beside you when you need someone there to comfort you but too bad that i just do not dare to do so as i would not want to hurt your feelings because I'm afraid that if we were to be more than friends then things might turn out to be very messy.

Am always confused when it comes to thinking about you as you are the only one that is in my mind whenever im thinking of someone. Why is it that when i think, i would think of you but when i think of you it just make me feel sad because I could only be a friend of yours. NOTHING MORE!!!!! this just sucks.

There could only be one reason to all this, COMMITMENT, the one thing that I always fear. For me to be committed to a relationship is like....................... (speechless) maybe i should just try and see if this relationship would work but I'm afraid that I would hurt you more. This is my bigger fear, to hurt you. If only I know what I could do or any other solution that i can seek upon.

When you are sad, I feel moody, when you are happy, you make my day but what is the point of all this when I just could not share it with you? Its all meaningless and yet there is nothing much that I could do. I would only feel frustrated and down whenever I think of all this.

Now that I heard that you are having a hard time I feel sad and useless as there is nothing much that I could do to make you feel better. I wish I can be there beside you but............. Right now I am just so confused and lost. Feeling bad that I can't be there to share your feelings. Maybe if time is right then there would be a change in life and I am so looking forward to this day. Lets just hope that this day would come.

Since there is no chance that I would be talking to you all this, might as well I put it down here and hope that you would see this but even if you see this, I am not looking forward to anything if it is out of sympathy. Whatever that is written down here is not to make you feel sad or sorry just that I think that it is time for me to pour out my feelings. Besides, I would notbe surprised if you dont know that its you that I'm talking about.

To the one out there that I am talking about, if you know who you are, just take things slowly, do not push yourself too hard. Life is too short so enjoy living and live happily. I know you can cope with everything if you try your best. Take care and all the best to you.

10 comments:

Ash said...

I definitely see a reflection here...

a little diffrent, but still a reflection.....

c'mon, we go karaoke ... set?
sing your shietz out..
pang sure wanna come wan, but too bad... =X

rembrandt said...

ahahha.... thanks ash... anytime man...

but i wanna go up genting this week.. will call you... go yum cha up there and shout the shit out of my life!!!!

JenNi Chung said...

Cheer up! Cheer up! Cheer up!

~*winnie*~ said...

ya. cheer up! gambateh!

i also wanna go genting yumcha! nex time bawa me go also ya?

Anonymous said...

WTF ash bitch!!! for nothing i kena

rembrandt said...

ahaha.. pang pang.. chill out la... thanks a lot jenni and winnie...

when you are back we go ok winnie? hehe..... take care in australia and have fun...

Ash said...

hahha pang! weh, miss u in karaoke lehh..... ahh.. karaoke times...

ehh,got stock ah? =X
*smells weed*

ANYWAYZ!!, boon.. try quitting smoking? LOL.... come, join me..

Anonymous said...

Fuyo, boon blogging sial! unexpected wei :p

Keep it up! I'll link u to show my support hehe..

rembrandt said...

ahakz... kenj also supporting... lol....

thanks for the support but dont expect much from my blog... wouldnt post much though... :p

have fun in australia.. cheers!!

JenNi Chung said...

Am waiting for the 3rd entry now. Hehehe!