Tuesday, April 24, 2007

day before a final exam

first of all there is no one to blame but my farking self for being lazy to study long long long time before the day before my paper.... wat the heck, I always do that :P last minute studying is good. haha. dont listen to me.

went to uni yesterday to collect my exam slip (something like spm) and saw that i was eligible to sit for all 4 papers that I took. best part of all? I got barred from sitting for any of those papers 2 weeks ago. went for an interview and got sounded from the head of department. "why should I let you sit for your exam?", "huh? answer me", "your attendance record very nice", "see la", "didn't attend a single lecture for this subject, this subject only attend 4 times for tutorial, why this one so hardworking? absent for only 3 times?" and lotz more crap. ehehe. pretty screwed up. nothing more to say as UTAR is boring. anyway, feel good to be able to sit for all 4 papers. but to study for all 4 arghhhh.

after uni went for a hair cut then went for a drink with a friend near section 14. decided to go over to 14 for awhile because it was after work time and would be so jam, so, yes, went to 14 for awhile and did not see that there are more to come after that. Played a few rounds of Dota with Rizal and Raj (magic friends but I do not play magic :D) then went to Taj for a drink. Yap called and asked wanna go pasar malam? said yes and waited for ashley to come over to taj.

went to pasar malam and as usual the parking was farked up. damn jam and cars parking like they fucking own the roads. stupid drivers. found a parking after rounds and rounds and rounds around ss2. went to pasar malam, jalan-jalan abit then went to the mamak nearby to meet up with Yap and Celine. talk cock sing song again. bla bla bla bla bla.. (psss.... dont forget that I have a paper to sit for tomorrow and what I'm doing now?) we all decided to wait for Jen ni to come and it took her ages to COME!!!!! haha. Jenni, I'm just fucking around so dont worry. I'm not angry :D waited and waited then Jenni still hasn't reply so we decided to ciao and when we are already reaching the car Jenni cakap sudah sampai. lol. went for another drinking session at Shall We Meet. talk and talk again and Jenni claims that when there is me, Yap and Ashley she can vomit blood. wth.. ahahha. so we ciao after that.

sent Yap and Celine home at Genting Klang. Went home straight and by the time I'm home, its already 1 am. 13 more hours to my paper and nothing has started. BRILLIANT BOON, BRILLIANT. keep it up :p

as I said, there were more to come. went I reached home I realised that I had to do my cousin's (Yao) homework @_@ had to do everything from the start. OMFG... long story and I'm lazy to type it out :) while doing the homework, was chatting with Pang as that idiot was also doing his assignment which he insisted that its not a last minute work. lol. by the time I finished off the homework it was already 5 am. my fucking gawd.. I should had just fuck the jam and drove home after I'm done with my tea time. then there might be time to study :D heck it. fuck the paper.

after finishing the homework went for a smoke then I was damn sleepy so I decided to sleep for awhile. once again the word AWHILE appeared. whenever I say this word, DO NOT trust me as my for awhile is like fucking long. hehe. woke up at 7am to study but damn!!! i slept off five minutes later. then woke up again at 8am and the same thing happened. the whole cycle went on and on until it was 11 when I finally decided that I do not want to fucking fail this paper so I woke up and wash my face then went on to study. study study study. around 1230 went and mandi then went to uni. reached uni at around 1.15pm then I revised abit in the car. went to the exam hall at 2pm. ahaha. if you had counted, I think you should know by now that I studied for like less than 3 hours for a paper that takes 14 weeks to teach :P

stepped inside the exam hall and first person that I saw was my tutor. sigh. he gave the "wtf is this guy doing here" kinda look and I didnt give a fuck about him and went on in front to sit down. wtf I have to sit in front? mutha fuckers all when it comes to lecturer giving tips all want to sit in front but when there is an exam all fucking sit behind. bunch of fuckers. then for the first ten minutes my tutor came to my desk and checked my exam slip for like ten million times because he cant seem to believe that I can actually sit for his paper when I had not attended any of his fucking lecture. so it went on for ten minutes. yep. ten fucking minutes. real cibai. then every now and then he would come standing in front of me which I didnt not give a fuck about as I was doing my paper. he looked at wat I wrote and see if I was actually able to answer his paper. real old jerk!!! because of him I did not leave the exam hall early as I do not want him to look at my answer paper :D by leaving early does not mean I didnt know how to do the paper but I finished everything, the compulsory questions and the selection questions, I did 2 out of 3 as told. since I do not want to go out, I lepak awhile and drew on my question paper. ehehehe. the paper was ok overall, not that hard as I was able to answer most of them. just the fucking sections sections all as this paper is like a law paper where statutory provision was to be provided to support the answers :( heck it!!! from wat I think, I should be able to fucking pass the paper unless the fucking tutor is marking my paper then I'm screwed. after the time is up and all the papers were collected we left the exam hall.

looked for Kenneth to take my notes and went for a drink at the mamak around sg long. lepak awhile then balik rumah tidur. woke up at around 10.30 pm then helped my aunt to shift some almari (fuck, forgot how to spell almari in english ehehhe) then now I'm here writing all this down.

thats all and I hope I would study tomorrow for my other 3 papers!!!

5 comments:

JenNi Chung said...

Hello Boon! Almari in English? Cupboard, right? *LOL*

Anyway, so sorry for being late. Hahaha! The choir rehearsals went over time. Hehe! But still, happy to see me right? *LOL*

Yeah, and as I've mentioned in my blog. I've decided to place you in the same category. The vomit blood category. And thanked God, Quan wasn't around. If not! I think can puke intestines as well. Haha!

Anyhow, I hope you did well in your papers. Will see you around, so, take care now!

rembrandt said...

ahaha.... chill chill.. its all fine. i found out how to spell cupboard after i publish the post. :P heck it.

happy to see you but actually even happier if didn't see you >.< joking. haha.

take care..

JenNi Chung said...

Ahhh! Fine! Boon! You're not my friend anymore.

*Walks away* Hhmmmph!

rembrandt said...

ah elaah... dont la angry.. LOL. i said i was joking :p fine fine. sorry then. merajuk la all you want xD

chill ler..

JenNi Chung said...

What lah you! Can you make up your mind? *LOL*

Sighhhh! Liverpool lost cause I went to sleep. Should have gone to Kandar or wherever to watch the match with you. Then, maybe, Liverpool will win. *LMAO*

Woke up this morning, saw the score and I was like "Great!" *LOL*