Saturday, June 16, 2007

work

after a long long long time lepaking around doing nothing, it is now time for me to get all serious as i'm going to start working this coming monday.. cant seem to believe that i would start working so soon. not that im complaining or what so ever but i would become a normal human being, waking up at 7 in the morning, get ready to start my "lovely" day by going to work. not to forget the jam i would be facing every morning to get to work.

i was kinda surprised that i would be working at Colgate in section 13 PJ. what a coincidence that i would be back to the good old spot where i would be hanging out most of my time, just that this time it would be different, as in the time. instead of 10pm to 6am, now i would be in PJ working!!! goodness.. can i have my freedom back? :p

hope that i would enjoy my working life and things would be better than just f***ing around doing nothing.. it would be a change for once.

1 comment:

JenNi Chung said...

Boon's first day at work, I sent him a text message asking him, "How is work?"

And he replied, "Don't ask. I'm like a zombie, feeling very sleepy." (text editted)

*LOL*

You'll soon learn to adapt working life. Enjoy!